Coffee Sweet can be installed on any coffee roaster either as a full controllable system or as a datalogging interface. Coffee Sweet is available as a basic free version with the option to purchase additional modules on a subscription basis that allows the user to access more advance control and analytical features.
- User friendly and visually superior layout
- Advanced graphing features
- Advanced Technology with multiple inputs
- Realtime logging and data collection/analysis
- Datalogging or full control hardware option
- All of the Basic features +
- Drum Speed Graphing and Control
- Humidity and Ambient Temperature
- 1st Crack and Second Crack Development Time and Ratio
- Unlimited Temperature Based Rules for Gas, Fan and Drum Speed
- Green Bean and Blend Detail
- Detailed Report with export to PDF, EXCEL and WORD
- Live and compare Turnpoint
- Add notes live and in a saved profile
- Bean RoR on the main graph
- Expand variable instrument panel
- Dynamic Scaling of the Main Graph
- Zoom function for graphs
- Compare up to 50 profiles on the one graph
$30 (USD) /month
- Manage cupping of production samples
- Detailed Cupping evaluation reports
$30 (USD) /month
- Manage green bean inventory
- Production Scheduling and Management
What temperature sensors are required?
As standard K-Type Ungrounded Thermocouples
CRA Technology supplies a number of thermocouple and compression fitting options.
Does Coffee Sweet work on my roaster?
Coffee Sweet datalogging system will work on any coffee roaster and the full controllable system is standard on the Phantom Coffee Roaster range and can be fitted aftermarket to any drum roaster.
If your roaster is not a Phantom or other modified roaster with the full Coffee Sweet control hardware you can buy the datalogging PCB module and install to any roaster.
What requirements do I need to run Coffee Sweet?
Coffee Sweet runs on a Windows based environment. Some users are running Coffee Sweet on Mac using a parallel Windows program.
We recommend a I5 to I7 processer for best functionality.
How do I learn how to use it?
Coffee Sweet software has extensive user manuals in the “HELP” section of the menu bar.
For customers that sign up to Pro Sweet licensed version online training is conducted through Teamviewer or demos are available at the CRA factory.
How do I install Coffee Sweet?
Coffee Sweet is downloaded via a weblink and utilises a Windows Installer package to install the program and drivers.
Advice on Hardware installation is provided and CRA Technology can install hardware onto roasters send to our factory.
Can Coffee Sweet control my machine?
Yes, the Phantom Series Roasters that we supply are fully controllable through Coffee Sweet from the gas, fan speed, drum speed, all the doors, afterburner and destoner and the whole process can be automated.
CRA Technology can also upgrade roasters sent to our factory with the full control version.